To grow Catholic faith into action, to provide a school where students will grow in Christ, develop in a caring culture & acquire an all-round education.
- To enable our students to come to the knowledge of God and to experience the peace and joy of the Christian faith and be able to develop a positive attitude towards life.
- To provide quality education, activating a spirit of union and collaboration among the staff, parents and past students to work for the good of the students.
- To develop in students a caring and loving attitude, enabling them to enjoy harmonious relationship with others.
- To promote civic awareness and the spirit of democracy in our students so that they will be social conscious and always ready to serve society.
- To develop in students self-confidence, self-respect, self-discipline, the ability to manage themselves and above all self-esteem.
- To instil in students the urge to improve and the courage to commit to the good by heightening their sensitivity, developing in them a habit of reflection and a knowledge of the limitations of one's self and the environment.
- To promote students' interest in different subjects and their self-learning ability, so that they will develop fully intellectually.
- To develop students' language ability and analytical power, so that their power of expression and problem solving ability will excel.
- To provide a diversity of activities, so as to broaden our students' horizon, develop their leadership, potentials, interests, their creativity and appreciation of aesthetics, thus helping them to lead a fuller life.
- Under effective management, to provide an excellent environment conducive to learning.